At checkout enter code “twofor30” to receive $5.00 off your second digital image!
- 6 year Air Force veteran, served as an Air Traffic Controller
- 22 years Federal Aviation Administration as Air Traffic Controller
- 10 years missionary with Operation Mobilization
- Married 35 years, 2 daughters, 1 son-in-law, 2 twin granddaughters
- Have lived outside the US - England, Puerto Rico, Norway
- Have visited 43 countries
- Started Dave McKissick Photography in Janauary 2019
- Photographed first rodeo in July 2019
- PCFR 2022 Official Photographer
- SPFR 2022 Official Photographer
- Humps and Horns Magazine Feb 2022
- Blackshear Times Mar 2022
I desire to preserve and promote the western and rodeo lifestyle through my photography.
A follower of Jesus, a practitioner of His Word.
Proverbs 16:3 ESV - Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
Matthew 5:16 ESV - In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 16:15 ESV - He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Isaiah 26:8 - Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.
- Never waste a good panic!
- Who will you be when you wake up one day and can no longer do what you love?
- I'd rather be an hour early than 1 minute late!
Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association
Professional Cowboy Association
International Professional Rodeo Association
Southeastern Professional Rodeo Association
Georgia Professional Photographers Association
1 / 3
"Dave is one of the most personal and professional photographers I have ever met. Very engaging, good listener, and attentive to details. He has a heart to serve people and knows how to capture the heart and soul of his subjects."
1 / 3
2 / 3
"Dave has an excellent eye. He is mindful of the client's vision and enhances it with his own creativity and perspective. He is thoughtful and constantly strives to ensure that his subject is at ease. We will definitely be using Dave McKissick Photography from here on out. Thankful we found him!"
2 / 3
3 / 3
"Dave is great to work with! Let him know what shots you want and he will make it happen. Thank you, Dave!"
3 / 3